Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

On To the Next Thing

The term is over, but the exams continue. I am not still taking exams at the University of Coimbra, but I am having exams of a different sort. For example, last week, I played Taboo in Portuguese with some Portuguese friends. It was really challenging to stretch the vocabulary around the most common words. I am going to miss this time and place, I am also going to miss the new friends that I have made along the way, but I am glad to be on to the next level and step toward Mozambique.

Please pray for the final preparations before I head back to the States.
Please pray for my summer plans and support raising.
Please pray for the team in Mozambique as they continue to make progress in the language study.
Praise God for the time learning and new friends.
Praise God for the provision of this course.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?