Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Poverty in Africa

African poverty has been a missiological problem for centuries. World Magazine has a great article on the solutions of African poverty. Rather than write my own, I thought that I would link to this one instead. If you cannot find the link, copy and paste this URL into your explorer bar: http://www.worldmag.com/subscriber/displayarticle.cfm?id=11430

News here is good. More elections coming up. It is humorous to hear how much more brutal these presidential candidates attack each other directly. I have my first major exam in three weeks. Pkease pray that I will be ready for it.

Comments:
AJ - I jus talked to Gramma Grace here in Hot Springs ( I don't know if you know her or not, but she is a charasmatic Brookside resident who is vastly interested in your ministry). She wanted me to email you to tell you that she prays for you every day. I think she knows all about our family through Jon, and she prays for us all religiously (no pun intended!).
School officially starts on Thrusday here, so it will be back to the books to finish up my Junior year at the Institute. John LeBar is officially the president now. It snowed pretty good last night se I think we will try to go dow suicide hill to night.
LUV YA ~ Pierre
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?